Friday, August 10, 2007

The realization that I am actually going to Vienna hit me when I received Stella's "pre-departure" email. I started thinking about what I should pack and how many bags I can bring.

The result, I found out that British Air only allows one bag and it has to weigh less than 50 lbs. This was going to be a problem. I found a great website that outlines what people should think about bringing. It is a little too thorough, (baby powder and insect repellent are on the list) but it gives a good idea: http://www.ricksteves.biz/

I've been told to learn about the culture! Soo, on my quest I found this site that outlines it pretty well. There are some books on it too, but I don't think that is really a good spend.
http://www.kwintessential.co.uk/resources/global-etiquette/austria-country-profile.html

www.Skype.com
For cheap international calls from the computer or to your mobile.

That is all I have so far and the fact that Pimsleur on the morning commute can sometimes be really annoying. :)

No comments: